[email protected] 345...@gmail.com is offline

Default Gasoline Availability Good Locally

On Wednesday, May 12, 2021 at 11:14:54 AM UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 5/12/2021 10:51 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Three of the four gas stations in our area had product to sell and no
lines. The big volume dealer -WaWa- was sold out and awaiting a tank
truck delivery later today.

Daughter in law in South Carolina reports no gas at 4 of 5
gas stations she visited yesterday afternoon. She filled up at the
fifth station.

As of this morning, no gas anywhere in the Mount Pleasant area.

On the way back from playing golf yesterday, I noticed that about half of the stations
were out. That's in the Columbia area of SC. I'm retired and my wife is working from home, so
we're good. We'll both need gas next week, so no hurry. I'll leave it for someone that needs it.