Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Gasoline Availability Good Locally

On 5/12/21 11:14 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 5/12/2021 10:51 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:

Three of the four gas stations in our area had product to sell and no
lines. The big volume dealer -WaWa- was sold out and awaiting a tank
truck delivery later today.

Daughter in law in South Carolina reports no gas at 4 of 5
gas stations she visited yesterday afternoon.Â* She filled up at the
fifth station.

As of this morning, no gas anywhere in the Mount Pleasant area.

We've only taken a few longer car/truck trips in the last year, to
Hilton Head, Savannah, and the Outer Banks, and we have tried to combine
shopping trips locally so we are exposed less to the vaccination
avoiders, even though we have had both shots. Wife has been to her
downtown office just a couple of times to take care of her plants; the
thinking is that DC will "reopen" for vaccinated workers something this
summer. She's become an "expert" at ZOOM presentations! Out-of-town
business travel for her on the damned airlines has been non-existent
since the start of the pandemic, thankfully, though there is talk of a
big meeting this fall in Chicago.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *