Default Biden Makes the Difference

On Mon, 10 May 2021 13:07:12 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Joe Biden is plunging into the next phase of
his administration with the steady approval of a majority of Americans,
according to a new poll from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public
Affairs Research. The survey shows Biden is buoyed in particular by the
public’s broad backing for his handling of the coronavirus pandemic.

All that shows is, if he stays quiet and doesn't do anything, Biden
does better in the polls. He is certainly ruling like he ran.

OTOH I think my governor did a great job getting the vaccines out to
us and that is really the only significant Covid development since
this mess started. He announced his plan on Jan 18, 2020, long before
vaccines were even available here in quantities to vaccinate the
public. Any we got went to medical front liners and some first
responders.

I am still waiting to see what the feds are going to do here.