justan justan is offline

Default The winding down of rec.boats

" Wrote in message:r
On Sunday, May 9, 2021 at 6:58:55 AM UTC-4, John H wrote: On Sat, 8 May 2021 13:30:18 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze wrote: Mr. Luddite wrote: On 5/7/2021 8:57 AM, Keyser Söze wrote: Just checked the headers in my rec.boats filters along with the posters I actually read here and it looks like this newsgroup is finally heading towards the oblivion I predicted, it so richly deserves, and you righties want. The filters show a declining number of posts from the Four Horse****ters of the Apocalypse (Herring, Justan, JackOff & Alex), only a couple of posts from few posters here I read, and, of course, a goodly number of posts from "The Spoofer." Good work, righties. Your "prediction" has lasted almost 20 years now. It's not really unusual. Use of usenet has been declining for years. Many younger people today don't even know it exists. I really don?t care. https://ibb.co/PWk9Q3k Liar. You've made dozens of posts wishing for the demise of rec.boats, only to say, "I really don't care." Fat harry's mental and physical health are obviously circling the drain. Sad to watch. He won't be around to see rec.boats go away unless the internet powers just pull the plug on usenet in general.It's actually too bad. He used to be able to "turn a phrase" occasionally, and posted some hilarious fiction. Now he's just a bitter old man that re-posts hate screeds he reads on facebook. A sad end.

Use it or lose it. Fat Harry lost everything. If he were a nicer
person, I'd feel sorry for him.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----