justan justan is offline

Default The winding down of rec.boats

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:r
On 5/7/2021 8:57 AM, Keyser Söze wrote: Just checked the headers in my rec.boats filters along with the posters I actually read here and it looks like this newsgroup is finally heading towards the oblivion I predicted, it so richly deserves, and you righties want. The filters show a declining number of posts from the Four Horse****ters of the Apocalypse (Herring, Justan, JackOff & Alex), only a couple of posts from few posters here I read, and, of course, a goodly number of posts from "The Spoofer." Good work, righties. Your "prediction" has lasted almost 20 years now.It's not really unusual. Use of usenet has beendeclining for years. Many younger people todaydon't even know it exists.-- This email has been checked for viruses by AVG.https://www.avg.com

Usenet is Fat Harry"s only connection to the real world where
there is no such thing as a free lunch.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----