justan justan is offline

Default Seen crossing...

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 5/3/21 7:52 PM, wrote: On Mon, 3 May 2021 18:50:53 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote: On 5/3/21 3:49 PM, wrote: On Mon, 3 May 2021 13:16:31 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote: ...Fretwell's little bridge... https://ibb.co/vL9JK7R Certainly a possibility. If I see one there I will certainly post a picture. I think the blunt nose means it is a croc, but I'm no expert on non-human reptiles. Nope that looks like a good old American alligator. https://blog.prepscholar.com/alligator-vs-crocodile-differences Okay. I'm sure you've seen more of them up close and personal than I have. -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Of course he has. He actually lives at waters edge. You on the
other hand, claimed to have, but you actually lived in the middle
of a budget housing development that looked pretty run down in
the Google maps satelite view. Just one of the thousands of lies
you told to elevate yourself on the ladder of privileged
existance. So sad.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----