Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default I Miss...

True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 20:37:32 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 27 April 2021 at 14:05:51 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/27/21 11:33 AM, Ezos Resyek wrote:
Skipper's voyages on the Sea of Cortez.

To the best of my recollection, Ol' Skip was the *only* right-winger
here who had interesting things to say and who could write in an
interesting fashion. The rest of the right-wingers here couldn't write
their way out of a shoebox.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

The only things The John, his Bowl of Turds and the boozer from
Kalifornia can write are instigating, agitating and irritating crap.

Like your comment, dummy?

Not hard to draw the cockroaches out.
All I have to do is dangle the right bait.

Sure drew you out.