John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default More Liberal Bull****

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 20:17:08 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 19:21:56 -0400, John
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 16:55:16 -0500, Boating All Out wrote:

In article ,
says...

I don't trust Fox to report "the facts." I'll have to come across that
"news" at a reliable site.

Same here. Fox is "reporting" that Biden is going to ban
hamburgers. It's just right-wing bull****.

So you think Fox made up a story about the Virginia Department of Education?

I hope you're right, because if it's true, which it is, the liberals look like
dog ****.

I think it is funny that the lefties who love to talk about how great
the public school system is, will go into denial when they find out
the government is dumbing it down.
Remember it was 2 democrats who blew the whistle on this. Fox and
Yahoo were just reporting what they said.
Tell us again how important that education is. ;-)

The lefties care about getting votes. If education mattered, we'd see better
schools in the inner cities. Right now the only schools in DC doing decently are
the charter schools.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!