John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default More Liberal Bull****

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 13:38:36 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 16:29:53 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

John wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...uBWzwYwLNU6hnk

So let's hold back the hard working kids in the name of 'equality'. What
bull****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Would be great to sue the school board themselves for harming the non dumb
kids. I can really see this hurting kids. I was a bored school kid
myself. High IQ, and slow classes. Bad study habits by the time I got to
late high school and college because of the lack of challenges.

I was pretty bored with school myself. I was making As and Bs screwing
off most of the time. That was in private school. In public school I
wasn't even sure I had to show up to get good grades. I could just
thumb through the books and get 90% on the tests. They basically just
took 180 days to teach a book you could read in a day.

Reading a Calculus book in a day will not make you very good at it!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!