Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default More Liberal Bull****

On 4/26/21 1:39 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 26 Apr 2021 12:46:15 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 4/26/21 12:29 PM, Bill wrote:
John wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...uBWzwYwLNU6hnk

So let's hold back the hard working kids in the name of 'equality'. What
bull****.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Would be great to sue the school board themselves for harming the non dumb
kids. I can really see this hurting kids. I was a bored school kid
myself. High IQ, and slow classes. Bad study habits by the time I got to
late high school and college because of the lack of challenges.

It's a piece interpreted and reported upon by Fox News. Fox is produced
and presented for right-wing extremist racists like Herring.

Are you arguing with the facts or just attacking the messenger?

I don't trust Fox to report "the facts." I'll have to come across that
"news" at a reliable site.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *