justan justan is offline

Default Windows ARM

" Wrote in message:r
On Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 3:45:10 PM UTC-4, justan wrote: Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r So, I am playing around with a "new" version of Windoze 10 rewritten for ARM CPUs, and while it works ok, it is just as clunky as I remember Windoze 7 being. Just messing with it because there are a few computer games I like from a decade or so ago that were never neatly ported over to Macs directly or via STEAM. Windows is like WORD for Windows...just completely too complex and overblown. Blech. I'm running Windoze on my MacBook via Parallels 16.5, which does work nicely.-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. * Ask Greg if he'd sell you an XP machine. Haha! Windows is easy, at least for someone who is just a bit technically competent. Harry has stories of of having to call Apple support for his Mac problems. Anyone that can't run a Mac without support is severely lacking in those tech skills. Maybe an Etch-a-Sketch is in his future.

They designed apple products to be used by 6 year olds. Every
Apple store has geniuses to assist morons who can't figure the
stuff out. Fat Harry has been to Apple stores on countless
occasions to get operational help. Most folks work out their
problems by themselves or dial a help line for answers.

--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html