Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Windows ARM

So, I am playing around with a "new" version of Windoze 10 rewritten for
ARM CPUs, and while it works ok, it is just as clunky as I remember
Windoze 7 being. Just messing with it because there are a few computer
games I like from a decade or so ago that were never neatly ported over
to Macs directly or via STEAM. Windows is like WORD for Windows...just
completely too complex and overblown. Blech. I'm running Windoze on my
MacBook via Parallels 16.5, which does work nicely.
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *