John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default Defectors

On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 08:21:34 -0700, Mr Robot wrote:

On Fri, 09 Apr 2021 10:24:42 -0400, John wrote:

On Fri, 9 Apr 2021 13:33:36 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze
wrote:

(CNN) The campaign arm of House Republicans is using an aggressive tactic
to push online donors toward committing to monthly contributions, telling
them that opting out of having the same amount automatically charged to
their credit card or withdrawn from their bank each month is an act of
disloyalty toward former President Donald Trump.

With a pre-checked box on the National Republican Congressional Committee's
donation page on the GOP's online fundraising platform WinRed, donors are
opted into making monthly donations and told: "We need to know we haven't
lost you to the Radical Left. If you UNCHECK this box, we will have to tell
Trump you're a DEFECTOR & sided with the Dems."

Too funny but disgusting enough for Trumpsters…

And I suppose you believe CNN? What bull****! Sound more and more like Wayne
every day.

https://secure.winred.com/rnc/2021-t...xoCCm0QAvD_BwE

Does it feel good when Trump shoves his mushroom up your tight ass?

Does it feel good to display the same behavior the simpleton does.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!