Justan Justan is offline

Default Nothing more pleasing today...

On 4/7/21 9:44 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, April 6, 2021 at 12:35:17 PM UTC-4, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 4/5/21 8:25 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 18:24:34 -0400, John wrote:

On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 17:51:24 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...then learning that 40% of white evangelicals saying they will NOT get
the COVID-19 vaccine. Evolution in action.

Almost the same as Latinos, whites without college degrees, and those under 45.
Evolution in action, eh Krause?

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...cans-poll-find

Dip****.

I am curious how many will come around when it is easy. I wasn't
jumping through hoops or driving 500 miles for the vaccine either but
when it was just logging on CVS, picking a date and time 2 miles from
the house, I did it.

BTW they said tonight 70% of 65+ here are vaccinated and it is open to
anyone 16 and above. How are they doing up in your Democrat states?

Is your state's crooked governor still steering the bulk of deliveries
of vaccines to stores owned by his campaign contributors and to
neighborhoods where his supporters live?

If he is, seems to be doing a great job. Florida is much better off than
Emperor Newsom and California.

Or Cuomo and New Yawk.

Or Biden in Washingtoon D.C.
--