justan justan is offline

Default Nothing more pleasing today...

Wrote in message:r
On Tue, 6 Apr 2021 07:22:58 -0400, Keyser wrote:On 4/5/21 8:25 PM,
wrote: On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 18:24:34 -0400, John wrote: On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 17:51:24 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote: ...then learning that 40% of white evangelicals saying they will NOT get the COVID-19 vaccine. Evolution in action. Almost the same as Latinos, whites without college degrees, and those under 45. Evolution in action, eh Krause? https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/03/12/976172586/little-difference-in-vaccine-hesitancy-among-white-and-black-americans-poll-find Dip****. I am curious how many will come around when it is easy. I wasn't jumping through hoops or driving 500 miles for the vaccine either but when it was just logging on CVS, picking a date and time 2 miles from the house, I did it. BTW they said tonight 70% of 65+ here are vaccinated and it is open to anyone 16 and above. How are they doing up in your Democrat states? Is your state's crooked governor still steering the bulk of deliveries of vaccines to stores owned by his campaign contributors and to neighborhoods where his supporters live?The flaw in your logic is there are FIVE big corporations giving thevaccine and quite a number of smaller pharmacies and most rich people,particularly in Palm Beach, Orlando and St Pete, voted for Biden. I have heard a couple of theories about why Publix was chosen firstbut the fact that they are the only one based in Florida with theirmajor distribution hub in Lakeland seems significant. OTOH maybe he was throwing a contributor a bone. Welcome to Americanpolitics. Once the vaccines were available, everyone got to participate. BTW we are still waiting for a Federal vaccine site here. Biden did put 4 in Florida, in blue counties that he carried, sopolitics are still in play.

Rumor has it that Publix donated $100K to Desantis' campaign.
That's not significant.
--
Thanks Donald. Do you miss him yet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----