Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Finally got my appointment...

On 4/6/21 12:43 AM, wrote:

On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 21:43:50 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

Wrote in message:r

On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 18:28:11 -0400, Wayne wrote:On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 12:47:31 -0400, John wrote:On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 12:23:40 -0400, Wayne B wrote:On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 07:01:38 -0400, John wrote:On Sun, 04 Apr 2021 11:30:05 -0400, Wayne B wrote: On Sun, 04 Apr 2021 07:19:44 -0400, John wrote: Trump ought to end up in prison for the various horrors he perpetrated on this country.Wayne probably agrees wholeheartedly with that, even though it's bull****.===That will eventually be decided by the justice system, not by internetdiscussion groups. I've always considered you to be a "law and order"type of guy so I find it interesting that you're so quick to dismissTrump's questionable behavior just because you support his

policygoals.Trump perpetrated no 'horrors' upon this country.===That will eventually be determined by the justice system. It seemslikely that neither your opinion, Harry's, or mine will have mucheffect on the outcome.You think the justice system may find him guilty of 'perpetuating horrors onthis country'? You must have a broad definition of 'horror'. A lot of propertyowners and folks experienced *real* horror during the riots this past summer. Ofcourse, those were just 'peaceful protests'. Bull****.And, FWIW, I dismiss none of Trump's illegal activities (once adjudicated assuch) regardless of my support for his policy goals.===I think that if you look back at the origin of this thread you'll findthat "horror" was Harry's choice of words, not mine. That said, Iregard any attempt to subvert a free and valid election, which thecourts have ruled, to be very serious. Hopefully you do also.The riots of last summer, and the
resulting damage, are a totallyseparate issue. It could be argued however that Trump's inflammatoryrhetoric was at least partially responsible. Loose cannons rollingaround on deck can do a lot of damage. (please note clever boatingreference)If this was the first time cities burned, I might agree with you. Letssee if you blame Biden in a week when Minneapolis goes up in flames.

I'm sure that the Floyd family will donate a substantial amount
of the 27 million to rebuilding the destruction that will be done
in Floyds behalf.

I bet Crump took $13.5 million of it already.

Just for fun, let's take a perfectly healthy white cop who has never had
a drink or taken opioids or had a tough life and have a big guy step on
his neck for nine minutes and 29 seconds and see what happens...

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *