Default Nothing more pleasing today...

On Mon, 05 Apr 2021 18:24:34 -0400, John wrote:

On Mon, 5 Apr 2021 17:51:24 -0400, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...then learning that 40% of white evangelicals saying they will NOT get
the COVID-19 vaccine. Evolution in action.

Almost the same as Latinos, whites without college degrees, and those under 45.
Evolution in action, eh Krause?

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...cans-poll-find

Dip****.

I am curious how many will come around when it is easy. I wasn't
jumping through hoops or driving 500 miles for the vaccine either but
when it was just logging on CVS, picking a date and time 2 miles from
the house, I did it.

BTW they said tonight 70% of 65+ here are vaccinated and it is open to
anyone 16 and above. How are they doing up in your Democrat states?