Default Finally got my appointment...

On Sun, 04 Apr 2021 11:30:05 -0400, Wayne B
wrote:

On Sun, 04 Apr 2021 07:19:44 -0400, John wrote:
Trump ought to end up in prison for
the various horrors he perpetrated on this country.

Wayne probably agrees wholeheartedly with that, even though it's bull****.

===

That will eventually be decided by the justice system, not by internet
discussion groups. I've always considered you to be a "law and order"
type of guy so I find it interesting that you're so quick to dismiss
Trump's questionable behavior just because you support his policy
goals.

I am still waiting to hear a credible charge in reference to his
official duties. I have no doubt they will find some shady business
dealings but that generally just gets you a fine if that.