[email protected] 345...@gmail.com is offline

Default Someone please...

On Wednesday, March 31, 2021 at 8:13:31 AM UTC-4, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 22:56:34 UTC-3, wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 14:55:46 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Tuesday, 30 March 2021 at 17:09:46 UTC-3, Bill wrote:
On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 18:16:21 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

True North wrote:
On Saturday, 27 March 2021 at 14:15:56 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/27/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...explain this to Just-An-Asshole:

https://ibb.co/WBkLN8y

Remember the movie about Van Gogh? There was a collective groan in the
audience when he failed in his attempt to commit suicide by shooting
himself. A failure in all his attempts. Sort of the story of your life.
Multiple failures. At least VG had talent.

van Gogh died from his wound a couple of days after shooting himself in
the chest, Mr. Historian. He had a troubled life, but he was one of the
greatest of great artists. You'll be remembered for being a Trump suck
up and for falling off a ladder.
--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Or for his drinking problem.

You dumb asshole, libelous dickhead.
And, stop harassing me about having a few drinks from time to time!

I don't begrudge you a few drinks from time to time, it's the binge drinking that concerns me.

You are talking to NoMan but we appreciate your tolerance.

I did realize it wasn't the 'real Swill' but since the spoofer did such a good job at limitation, I felt compelled to play along.

"limitation"??? What did he limit, Mr. Professor of Toilets?