Alex[_23_] Alex[_23_] is offline

Default Money for living.

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/23/21 7:57 PM, True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 March 2021 at 20:44:05 UTC-3, Alex wrote:
True North wrote:
On Tuesday, 23 March 2021 at 17:10:23 UTC-3, Kristjan Robam wrote:
I want to collect money for living. People, who want to help,
please help me with as big sum as you can with coming to my
address with the money: Männimäe street 27-39, Viljandi, Estonia.

I am waiting.

Kristjan Robam

Telephone: 372 6861327
E-mail: ya12983 @@ mail com

One of your scams, JohnnyMop.
Thought y'all gave up on your endless bum-a-thons.
Too poor to support a charity? I guess you have no one in your family
that has died from a disease?

Speaking of diseases, looks like you have an advanced case of stupid
Too bad there is no cure for stupid.

It's a point of pride for these right-wing-extremists that they are
the dumbest and most ignorant regular posters on rec.boats.

Says the asshole who was taken to court by a high-risk lender.Â* You
can't afford to donate to charity so you resort to responses like this?Â*
GFY.