Wally

Default How do you like?

"CANDChelp" wrote in message

...within cellular range. Have you tried it in poor signal areas yet? I

find
that I need to see 3 out of 5 on the phone's signal strength indicator
before the connection is reliable (seem to get dropouts or slower speeds
with 2/5 or less).

It's really not a factor. The thing is a toy and I don't expect much out

of it.
If I can post from the slip, that's just fine.

It would be a fun way to submit an online travelogue if one was costal
cruising. A few years ago, I was without a landline for a few months - I
found a Psion5 and cellphone worked well for a couple of mailing lists. I
use a Sony Clie now, and have occasionally used it to send test emails (work
stuff).

Just wanted to point out that it's recent technology,

I thought you were trying to point out that it was the latest technology.

... just like my new Rotel HT processor!

What does it process?

--
Wally
I demand rigidly-defined areas of uncertainty!