posted to rec.boats.paddle
bo diddley bo diddley is offline

Default Dagger Genesis or Rival

I love that the year is now 2021 and I'm reading reviews for a whitewater Canoe from 1996 lol... it must not have been that bad if I'm considering buying one! I'll put it on my 91' Saab and keep it vintage hipster on the water and still probably have the best value, and for the price I'm considering buying it - it will probably be appreciating as an antique rather than depreciating! Serious question though: Dagger Genesis or Mad River Outrage - I'm using this as a creek boat in WV and potentially PA/ MD / VA; I want something that can handle a dog and flat water and up to Class III realistically - as we likely aren't going to seek out the biggest most dangerous rapids unless I get skilled and leave the dog at home.