Mr. Luddite[_5_] Mr. Luddite[_5_] is offline

Default Pfizer vaccine - round 1

On 3/12/2021 8:56 PM, Alex wrote:

wrote:
They lowered the age requirement in our state, so my wife and I were
able to get our vaccines on Tuesday of this week.Â* The local
appointments were taken, but I was able to get us in at a Walgreens
Pharmacy about an hour away.

Yesterday I had a slightly sore arm, a dull headache and felt a little
funky.Â* Today I feel fine. My wife just had a sore arm but it's still
with her, and is apparently worse than mine was.

The second dose is coming up the first week of April.Â* I'm ready to
get it done and over with.

Got my first Pfizer shot today about 10 hours ago.Â* So far, so good.

Received the second Moderna dose Saturday morning. Felt fine other than
the typical sore arm for the rest of the day.

Woke up next morning (Sunday) and had a sense of low energy. Didn't feel
100%. By early afternoon I developed teeth chattering chills and a dull
headache but they only lasted a hour or so. Monday I felt 100 percent
again.

Mrs.E. received first Moderna Sunday. Sore arm only so far. Second dose
scheduled in April.

My daughter received her first Moderna dose yesterday because she works
for a agency providing aid to disadvantaged and homeless. She developed
a severe reaction in her arm and the EMT required her to wait for almost
an hour in the "observation" area instead of the regular 15 minutes.

My grandson's fiance is a nurse working in a hospital emergency room.
A woman was brought in who tested positive for corvid-19 and was
obviously mentally ill. She was screaming at everyone and had to be
restrained with straps on the gurney.

She spit at my grandson's fiance and even with a facemask and
mask, it got in her eye. She had been fully vaccinated but is still
going to be in isolated quarantine for 14 days.

https://www.avg.com