Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default What a normal president sounds like...

On 3/15/21 12:38 PM, Bill wrote:
Bill wrote:
On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 11:07:19 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 12 Mar 2021 09:48:29 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

such as the passage of a landmark rescue plan.

She is not much of a Republican if she thinks a $2 Trillion pork fest
is a "rescue".
Biden has added 30% of Trump's whole debt load in less than 2 months
and Trump was over the top on his adding to the debt. At this rate he
will add $48 Trillion to the debt.

Come on. We don't give a **** about the debt!

I know you and Harry don’t Noman. I care about it and my grandkids and
great grandchildren being saddled with huge debt.

Your Repubs didns't give **** about that with their handout to the
wealthy with Trump's massive tax cut to the rich.

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *