Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default The second shot...

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 3/4/21 5:07 PM, Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 4 Mar 2021 08:19:16 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

I did
have some pain in my right toe, but I attribute that to a gazelle-like
move I made in the kitchen yesterday when I banged it into the bottom of
a cabinet. And the scratch on my hand resulted from a fight I had with
one of the cats, who demanded I give up the last bite of a tunafish
sandwich.

Sounds like you are having a bad day. You stumbled into a kitchen
cabinet and let your cat kick your ass and take your lunch.
Maybe that shot affected you more than you think ;-)

Get well soon buddy.

Drinking problems?

Sorry, Bilious, unlike you I don't have an alcohol problem. I had two
beers and one margarita, my only alcoholic drinks, in all of 2020, and
I'll probably "imbibe" the same number this year. I don't much like the
taste or smell of alcoholic drinks.

Why would you even insinuate I had a drinking problem? Just because you
are an asshole? What creditors you stiffed recently?