Default Save Your Aunt Jemima containers

On Thu, 04 Mar 2021 00:28:12 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Thu, 04 Mar 2021 00:06:42 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 16:25:58 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 3/3/21 2:48 PM,
wrote:
On Wed, 3 Mar 2021 08:36:02 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

As a reminder of saner days when Aunt was not a derogetory word.

I just opened a new bottle of that racist syrup the other day for my
wife who actually likes it. It will still suck after they change the
name. I am a maple fan.

Your moron transplanted Floridian, Just-An-Asshole, doesn't understand
that the depiction of Aunt Jemima was offensive because it showed a
black woman in a subservient role, as a kitchen servant.

This is getting ridiculous. As an Irish person, I m might be offended
by Lucky Charms. Scotch Tape ****es me off too. It's Scottish
assholes.

===

OK, Scottish Tape it is, but is it also Scottish on the rocks?

No the whiskey is the only thing you can really call "scotch".