[email protected] 345...@gmail.com is offline

Default If you've never tried 'em...

On Wednesday, March 3, 2021 at 12:42:54 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Wed, 03 Mar 2021 07:16:32 -0500, John wrote:

On Tue, 02 Mar 2021 10:40:51 -0500, wrote:

My last St Pat's day corned beef got eaten last week. About nine hours on the
smoker.

I guess I like corned beef more than that. If I know there is one in
the freezer, it calls my name. I have been doing them in the big
pressure cooker lately. (cabbage, potatoes, old school) Never tried a
smoked one. I would think a raw brisket would be better for that with
a good rub. I have done that on my old electric smoker.

I did one corned beef on the smoker. Way too salty, never again. I only use fresh brisket on the smoker. When I do my first pastrami, I'll brine my own to control the salt content.