The_navigator©

Default Do you hearDeUrinal..? cuss stomp wail..

Well I know I'm trying to make performance art from base material but
he's coming along nicely. Care to wager how many rude posts I'll get
from him before he tires tonight? I'll take that wager off line ;-)

Cheers MC

Scott Vernon wrote:
I wouldn't even know grasso is still here if it weren't for your replies.
Thanks, mate!

Scotty

"The_navigator©" wrote in message

Well the Grasso may have learnt his favorite epithet from Horry but be's
using it to such good effect on us ;-)

I've managed to choreograph a little piece in which he goes from rude to
polite twice in a row ending with the same insult! He's even been
reduced to copying my idioms! I think he may even do a third piroutte
for us tonight! We've not see such a compliant 'hero' in such a long time!

Cheers MC

katysails wrote:

Ahh! The true vulgarian speaks.

I thought that was Horvath?