John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default More Good News on the Covid Front

On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 12:55:21 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 2/24/21 8:06 AM, wrote: On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 07:37:36 -0500 (EST), justan wrote: Wrote in message:r On Wed, 24 Feb 2021 01:19:09 -0500, Wayne wrote:https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/It may still be too soon to say for certain since statistics lagreality but the "Super Bowl Super Spreader" might have not happened. I wonder if the Johns Hopkins guy was right about April. Much about this virus remains a mystery. Lets see if we have to get the facts through the grapevine or if MSM and social media will let facts speak for themselves without censoring or editorializing. We don't seem to be getting much useful out of Fauci. We just get the opinion of the week. I suppose the 24 hour news cycle is somewhat to blame but "I don't know" is a better answer than just making **** up on the fly while placating the

politicians that fund NIH. You are in no position to judge Fauci's usefulness.-- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

Fat Harry is not in a position to judge anyone who has/had a
position of usefullness in their lives. We still haven't
discovered what part of Fat Harry's life had any usefull
purpose.

He provides Donnee a place to implant his head. That's purpose!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!