Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Where Justine and Herring ...

True North wrote:
On Sunday, 21 February 2021 at 16:40:13 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Sunday, 21 February 2021 at 14:28:12 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Sunday, 21 February 2021 at 11:34:01 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
...get together to exchange intelligence...

https://ibb.co/xGC9Xh6

--
* Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *

SNERK!

That looks like where you spent your life cleaning.

How would y'all know that, Swill?
Did you spend your life hanging around men's washrooms hoping to get lucky?

Nope, I hired people to clean ****houses. Could have employed you if you
lived here.

You couldn't afford me.
Im not like those poor guys who line up outside your Home Depot, hoping
you'll throw them a few crumbs.

Did not hire those workers. And they are workers. Not sitting on their
ass collecting welfare. We hired legal people with clean driving records.
My partner, who was an IBM engineer, and I owned a large porta-potty
company on the side. Enough profit to put a couple kids through Cal Poly.
Unlike Harry, who boasted of hiring people, which I truly doubt, and his
business is so great, that he went in to bankruptcy twice. Now who is
stupid? A guy who spent his life as toilet cleaner/janitor or a twice
bankrupt, **** poor writer, or someone who lives in a nice house, owns a
nice boat, and no mortgage?