View Single Post
  #25   Report Post  
posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2016
Default The Goddess of Decency...

True North Wrote in message:r
On Sunday, 21 February 2021 at 12:43:28 UTC-4, justan wrote: John Wrote in message:r On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 15:26:49 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:On Saturday, 20 February 2021 at 18:06:12 UTC-4, John H wrote: On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 13:45:04 -0800 (PST), True North wrote: On Friday, 19 February 2021 at 13:54:35 UTC-4, John H wrote: On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 08:02:40 -0800 (PST), True North wrote: On Friday, 19 February 2021 at 11:06:33 UTC-4, John H wrote: On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 18:40:14 -0500 (EST), justan wrote: Bill Wrote in message:r Keyser Söze wrote: On 2/17/21 9:17 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: ...is smiling. Rush Limbaugh is dead. What a sick individual you are. Wonder how many people will come by to **** on your grave? Limbaugh was a pig: a racist, a misogynist, a subverter of decency, a whoremonger, and a close friend of Donald Trump, with whom he shared negative attributes. And Harry is a deadbeat, storer of underage girls on his server, and allround butthead. One chat room moderator calls him an asshat. He is known far and wide as a deadbeat. at a young age his life started a downward spiral when he was first diagnosed as a scaredy cat coward. He never was able to shake that label. Fat Harry is by far the most disgusting living individual I know about. He makes car salesmen and politicians look like saints. Even Donnie would wholeheartedly agree with that post! -- Freedom Isn't Free! Speaking about posts, Ive only heard crickets since I offered y'all a chance to back up your claim of the old guy being me. I was highly insulted as I am much more handsome and have a better physique than that guy who appears to be your age. Who claimed it was you? -- Freedom Isn't Free! Y'all and your #2 turd, Ditzy Dan Kruger Show me. -- Freedom Isn't Free!Show yourself.You really should go back and read your own posts. Might embarrass y'all to shut up before blathering.Couldn't find any, huh? You're a sorry mess. No wonder you need the likes ofHarry for support.--Freedom Isn't Free! He might be right. I don't see Donnies bowleggedness in the photo. we have evidence to prove the other photo is Donnie. If I'm not mistaken, Scott Dixon, The other crazy Kanakistanian, drove over to Donnies island and snapped a few photos on our behalf. -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...x.htmlLOL...he didn't come within a thousand miles of the beautiful province of Nova Scotia.If your using him for your facts and info....well that says a lot about y'all, The John and the rest of the turds.

How do you know that?
Are you still thinking about terds? You've been retired quite a
while now. Get over it.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html