John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default New Covid infection rates plummet, death rates decreasing also

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 21:23:44 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 19:58:46 -0500, John wrote:

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:46:00 -0500,
wrote:

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 10:25:27 -0500, John wrote:

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 11:21:09 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 07:31:18 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/

Thank you Donald.

===

News flash: "The Donald" is now being referred to as "The Former
Guy".

I guess we owe it all to mask denial, bleach injections and
hydroxychloroquine?

We probably owe a lot to the vaccine.

Thank you, Donald!

Maybe down the road but I am not sure we have seen much impact from
the vaccine at all yet. The people willing to jump through the hoops
to get the shot are usually the ones following the social distancing
protocols that limit their exposure in the first place.

Well, we're sure as hell not seeing it from Biden's 'actions'.

We haven't seen much at all from Biden so far. They were to busy on a
symbolic impeachment that went nowhere. He is tearing down the border
defenses and they just announced he is letting 25,000 aliens in. More
to come I'm sure.

We still haven't really heard what the deal was with those generators
but it is clear the Feds did not coordinate anything with Texas before
they dropped them there. It is still unclear what they were even going
there for. That sort of thing does nothing for the grid and any
building wired for them has a generator already.
Surely a government fan like Harry is not suggesting they would just
hot wire these into a building without proper engineering, permits,
inspections and union electricians doing all the work.

I think most of the building have so much water running through them from busted
pipes that I'd not hook *any* electricity up to them.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!