View Single Post
  #34   Report Post  
posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2016
Default While Ted Cruz was on his flight of shame...

True North Wrote in message:r
On Saturday, 20 February 2021 at 14:55:42 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: On 2/20/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: On 2/20/21 2:44 AM, wrote: On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 20:47:50 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: On 2/19/21 8:27 PM, Bill wrote: justan wrote: Bill Wrote in message:r Keyser Söze wrote: ...AOC led an effort to raise, so far, more than $2 million in cash to help the victims of the terrible winter storm in Texas.How much is sticking in her pocket? Are you saying shes already corrupted? She had to learn a lot as a barmaid. She seems a hell of a lot brighter than you. She's had a few interesting jobs and she's bilingual, and you are hardly competent in English. You mean she is a Puerto Rican who also speaks English. Most do, particularly if they live in New York.. Actually, while AOC is descendant from Puerto Ricans, she is a New Yorker, having been born and reared there. Her dad was also a New Yorker, but her mom was born in PR. She might consider herself a Nuyorican. AOC is more fluent in English and Spanish than Bilious. Still, she is immersed in Spanish from birth. I doubt she is any better in English than I am, and she seems to be a good Democrat. Live off those who work and pay taxes. You really truly are ignorant. -- * Lock up Trump and his family of grifters. *I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!He can't blame all his faults on liquor.

thats rich. a dip**** validating a moron.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html