Default While Ted Cruz was on his flight of shame...

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 13:54:51 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/20/21 1:02 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/20/21 9:06 AM, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 20 February 2021 at 09:41:00 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/20/21 2:44 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 20:47:50 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/19/21 8:27 PM, Bill wrote:
justan wrote:
Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: ...AOC led an effort to
raise, so far, more than $2 million in cash to help the victims of the
terrible winter storm in Texas.How much is sticking in her pocket?

Are you saying shes already corrupted?

She had to learn a lot as a barmaid.

She seems a hell of a lot brighter than you. She's had a few interesting
jobs and she's bilingual, and you are hardly competent in English.

You mean she is a Puerto Rican who also speaks English. Most do,
particularly if they live in New York..

Actually, while AOC is descendant from Puerto Ricans, she is a New
Yorker, having been born and reared there. Her dad was also a New
Yorker, but her mom was born in PR. She might consider herself a
Nuyorican. AOC is more fluent in English and Spanish than Bilious.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Your cat is probably more fluent in English than Calif Swill.

No doubt, and the cat spells better, too. And of course the cat is a
Never Trumper.

No, he is a give me stuff free type.

The cats earn their keep.

Doing what?