Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default incompetent texas gop

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 15:16:03 -0500, wrote:

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 13:53:39 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 09:52:21 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wrote in message:r
On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 13:30:33 -0000 (UTC), Keyser wrote:The 60 industrial size generators, thousands of gallons of diesel fuel, andthousands of blankets the Biden administration airlifted to Texas threedays ago are still sitting at the Airport, waiting for the government ofTexas to pick them up and take them where needed."Yeah, we are from the government we are here to help".The scariest words you can here during a crisis.Maybe a little better coordination might have helped. They should havehired Walmart to distribute the generators.

I don't think Biden has made a play where he didn't fumble the
football. Ever.

===

He did get nominated and elected didn't he? That's two. :-)

His only campaign plank was "I'm not Trump"

===

That worked for me. :-)

If Bernie had gotten the nomination it would have been a tougher call.