Default humanities majors

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 12:43:35 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/19/21 12:37 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/19/21 9:02 AM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 19 February 2021 at 09:54:43 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/18/21 9:44 PM, Bill wrote:
bruce bowser wrote:
On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 2:10:34 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 13:57:38 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:
On 2/16/21 1:51 PM, Bill wrote:
https://www.gocomics.com/wumo/2021/02/16

Doubtful you know what "the humanities" are. Without them, you'd be
living in a cave.

I'm already living in a cave!

He was right. You didn't have them.

Huh? My cave is a very nice cave. Market value around $1.4 million.

And would probably sell for $175,000 in a more rationally priced market.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Even here properties are going for outrageous prices. A former co-worker
just sold her house a block away from me for around $700k
That is about 15 times what they paid for the house in the early 70s. I
remember because it was one of our retiring engineers selling and I
wished I had heard about the sale before the deed was done. The current
sellers had done a lot of upgrades but it still looked like a cottage or
small story and a half.

Take a look at this "gem" in Bilious Bill's nearby San Francisco market.
$600,000. Laughable.

https://ibb.co/jhS5rGv

And 3 blocks from me.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8...25084159_zpid/

When I bought, the street ended a half block up the hill. Cows grazing.
Decent commute to Silicon Valley. Don’t know the standing now, but a
couple years ago, was the fourth highest income per capita city in the US.

There's really no rational national real estate market. A house/lot we
are looking at in a really nice suburb of Savannah is for sale for about
$550,000. A similar house here would be about $1,000,000 and in Hilton
Head, about $2.5 million. Probably $10 million out in San Francisco.

This is what $2.4 mil gets you here. (Right behind me).

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2...45522381_zpid/