Default humanities majors

On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 07:55:59 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Friday, 19 February 2021 at 10:13:21 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/19/21 9:02 AM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 19 February 2021 at 09:54:43 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/18/21 9:44 PM, Bill wrote:
bruce bowser wrote:
On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 2:10:34 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 13:57:38 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:
On 2/16/21 1:51 PM, Bill wrote:
https://www.gocomics.com/wumo/2021/02/16

Doubtful you know what "the humanities" are. Without them, you'd be
living in a cave.

I'm already living in a cave!

He was right. You didn't have them.

Huh? My cave is a very nice cave. Market value around $1.4 million.

And would probably sell for $175,000 in a more rationally priced market.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Even here properties are going for outrageous prices. A former co-worker just sold her house a block away from me for around $700k
That is about 15 times what they paid for the house in the early 70s. I remember because it was one of our retiring engineers selling and I wished I had heard about the sale before the deed was done. The current sellers had done a lot of upgrades but it still looked like a cottage or small story and a half.

Take a look at this "gem" in Bilious Bill's nearby San Francisco market.
$600,000. Laughable.

https://ibb.co/jhS5rGv
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Wow!
We hear similar stories about tiny houses in Toronto going for sky high prices.
Gotta feel sorry for the young folk making working class hero wages.

As much as those liberal California snowflakes like to complain about
the evil rich, the income disparity out there is about the worst in
the world. I agree with you, where does a landscaper in the Bay Area
live?
Do they commute in from Los Banos? (An ironic name for a town in
Merced County)