justan justan is offline

Default humanities majors

Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: On 2/19/21 9:02 AM, True North wrote: On Friday, 19 February 2021 at 09:54:43 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: On 2/18/21 9:44 PM, Bill wrote: bruce bowser wrote: On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 2:10:34 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote: On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 13:57:38 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: On 2/16/21 1:51 PM, Bill wrote: https://www.gocomics.com/wumo/2021/02/16 Doubtful you know what "the humanities" are. Without them, you'd be living in a cave. I'm already living in a cave! He was right. You didn't have them. Huh? My cave is a very nice cave. Market value around $1.4 million. And would probably sell for $175,000 in a more rationally priced market. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them. Even here properties are going for outrageous prices. A former co-worker just sold her house a block away from me for around $700k That is about 15 times what they paid for the house in the early 70s. I remember because it was one of our retiring engineers selling and I wished I had heard about the sale before the deed was done. The current sellers had done a lot of upgrades but it still looked like a cottage or small story and a half. Take a look at this "gem" in Bilious Bill's nearby San Francisco market. $600,000. Laughable. https://ibb.co/jhS5rGv And 3 blocks from me.https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/8...4159_zpid/When I bought, the street ended a half block up the hill. Cows grazing. Decent commute to Silicon Valley. Don?t know the standing now, but acouple years ago, was the fourth highest income per capita city in the US.

To be sure, Fat Harry cant afford to live in your neighborhood.
That must bring you some comfort.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html