Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default humanities majors

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/18/21 9:44 PM, Bill wrote:
bruce bowser wrote:
On Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 2:10:34 PM UTC-5, Bill wrote:
On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 13:57:38 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:
On 2/16/21 1:51 PM, Bill wrote:
https://www.gocomics.com/wumo/2021/02/16

Doubtful you know what "the humanities" are. Without them, you'd be
living in a cave.

I'm already living in a cave!

He was right. You didn't have them.

Huh? My cave is a very nice cave. Market value around $1.4 million.

And would probably sell for $175,000 in a more rationally priced market.

Nah, more like $250K. Is a 2500 sq ft house in a top grade area. I blame
the Democrats and Clinton for the housing price travesty. After they
artificially inflated the market, they kept the crash that should have
happened to make the prices rational again away by screwing the taxpayers
and banks they forced to loan in the first place. And allowed Raines and
his number two to walk away with $90 million and no jail time.