Thread: Bob Dole...
View Single Post
  #8   Report Post  
posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2016
Default Bob Dole...

John Wrote in message:r
On Fri, 19 Feb 2021 08:52:59 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:On 2/18/21 10:37 PM, wrote: On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 11:28:38 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: ...suffering from Stage 4 lung cancer. Served his country admirably in the military and on Congress. He's 97. I was actually surprised he was still alive. He had a good run. Stage 4 lung cancer is not something you get over tho. It killed my BIL when he was 73 just short of his 74th birthday. Not a fun way to die. I voted for him in 76 (VP) but I was done with the majors by 96. Liddy Dole, his wife, is at least a decade younger and the last time I saw her on TV, she looked pretty decent for her age. I like Dole and liked Gerry Ford. Ford was a Congressman from western Michigan (Grand Rapids) when I lived in that state and was active in Michigan Democratic Party politics. Gerry was a really conservative Republican for his time, but I didn't know a Dem politician who didn't like and respect him.It's a shame no one but Donnie likes you.--Freedom Isn't Free!

Why is it that Donnie has become his butt buddy?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html