John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default A few of you might...

On Wed, 17 Feb 2021 19:51:51 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 17, 2021 at 7:29:58 PM UTC-5, Alex wrote:
wrote:

Talked to a guy a few years back that had a daughter who arranged and managed celebrity events.
He said her encounters ranged from Jay Leno being the nicest guy you could ever want to meet,
to Jerry Seinfeld being the biggest asshole you could imagine. I could see that.

I know a guy that does tour accounting work for travelling bands. He said the smartest, most business
savvy artist he'd ever worked with was Gwen Stefani. Said she was nice and knew her ****.

It's amazing how well some of these people hide their dark sides.

Actors, in particular, are paid for their ability to do just that.

I'm continually amazed how many people look up to these famous celebrities as if they are somehow
smarter and more in touch than the rest of us. Being talented in the performing arts does not
automatically mean that you are intelligent. It just gives them a platform from which to spout their opinions.

Or they have cuter tits.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!