Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default New Covid infection rates plummet, death rates decreasing also

Wayne B wrote:
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 11:32:29 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wayne B Wrote in message:r
On Thu, 18 Feb 2021 07:31:18 -0500 (EST), justan
wrote:Wayne B Wrote in message:r
https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/Thank
you Donald.===News flash: "The Donald" is now being referred to as
"The FormerGuy". I guess we owe it all to mask denial, bleach injections
andhydroxychloroquine?

What we owe is a debt of gratitude to The Donald. He made great
strides to get the US back on the straight and narrow. What has
Sleepy Joe done that is a step in the right direction? Answer:
Squat.

===

Answer: Restored a sense of decency and rationality to the Whitehouse?

That counts for quite a lot with many people.

What decency? Is he going to give away the country again to our “allies”?
Decide to spend our borrowed money to pay for most of Europe’s defense?
Give foreign aid to China again? He going to stop sniffing young ladies?
Trump was an ass, but as POTUS he did a much better job than the previous 5
POTUS! First one to actually try to get us out of wars and not starting a
new one. His personality sucked, but his performance f running the nation
with a biased press and Congress against him was damn good.