justan justan is offline

Default Good Covid news from the Wall Street Journal

Wrote in message:r
On Tue, 16 Feb 2021 07:52:02 -0500, Wayne wrote:https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/covid-2021-02-16?mod=djem10pointNewly reported Covid-19 cases in the U.S. fell to their lowest levelin nearly four months over Presidents Day weekend, and daily reporteddeaths declined sharply from a recent spike.There were more than 52,000 new cases reported for Monday, accordingto data compiled by Johns Hopkins University, down from 64,938 a dayearlier and 89,727 a week earlier. The latest number was publishedearly Tuesday Eastern time and may be updated later in the morning.I saw an interesting stat this morning. They compared California thatis locked down to Florida that is pretty much letn'r rip andCalifornia is doing worse per capita in all metrics. (Infections,deaths, hospitalizations etc). I bet we also have more tourist andsnowbird influx too. That is pointed out by us being #1 in the UKvariant from the limeys who come here to dodge their winter weatherand restrictions. The hot spots in the midwest sent their people herealong with an unprecedented number of New York/Jersey folks. I have been here 36 years and I have never seen this many NY tags onthis coast before. I suspect they came over last year when Browardlocked down and decided they liked it here

Dont be too harsh on the New Yorkers. Their attitudes might change
once they realize they are free from tyrrany of Cuomo and
ilk.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html