View Single Post
  #13   Report Post  
posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Oct 2020
Default "Reportedly" is another word for...

On Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 10:29:35 AM UTC-5, justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 2/13/21 12:23 AM, wrote: On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 20:24:10 -0500, John wrote: ...BULL****. As I've said before, 'reportedly' means nothing. Wayne and Harry publish so many anti-Trump crap with the word 'reportedly' used continuously. Yet they seem to believe every word. The Trump defense did a good job making the Dems look like **** today. This whole kubuki theater is a lot of sound and fury signifying nothing. Trump is going to be acquitted comfortably and the democrats will just have given him another win to brag about. In a way I was hoping he would be convicted so he could sue the congress and get a SCOTUS decision about ex post facto impeachment trials. I think we already know how Roberts feels by his failure to even dignify it with his presence.. He is essentially saying this is not a "presidential impeachment" because if it was he is constitutionally required to be there. The article says "Shall" not "May". Roberts presides over a real impeachment trial

There. I fixed it for you.

"Impeachment
A process that is used to charge, try, and remove public officials for misconduct while in office."

https://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/impeachment

By definition this is no impeachment. It's a political witch hunt. As Time magazine points out, the liberal cabal has already conspired to rig the election in order to remove Trump and install Biden as POTUS. They won. This is just the swamp's vendetta playing out.