[email protected] 345...@gmail.com is offline

Default Perfect for my Southern Skiff...

On Saturday, February 13, 2021 at 12:52:23 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 09:30:59 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/12/21 12:52 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 14:21:08 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

...the 19-footer I am considering...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN42mq5eSUc

Yup that is almost a quarter of a million worth of engines once you
pay to have them rigged and pay the taxes. That is before you buy a
boat.

A quarter mil will only buy three rigged...don't you need at least six?

Quads show up in those tests and I suppose it is just a matter of time
before some guy with the money goes with more. We are talking about
50+ foot boats tho. The thing that encouraged packing them on is the
power head doesn't move, they just swivel the lower unit so you can
pack them in tight. They are 3/4 of a ton each tho. The transoms are 9
or 10 inches thick.

Yep, that ship has sailed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-y0XuWhjrw