John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default "Reportedly" is another word for...

On Sat, 13 Feb 2021 00:23:17 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 12 Feb 2021 20:24:10 -0500, John wrote:

...BULL****.

As I've said before, 'reportedly' means nothing. Wayne and Harry publish so many
anti-Trump crap with the word 'reportedly' used continuously. Yet they seem to
believe every word.

The Trump defense did a good job making the Dems look like **** today.

This whole kubuki theater is a lot of sound and fury signifying
nothing. Trump is going to be acquitted comfortably and the democrats
will just have given him another win to brag about.
In a way I was hoping he would be convicted so he could sue the
congress and get a SCOTUS decision about ex post facto impeachment
trials. I think we already know how Roberts feels by his failure to
even dignify it with his presence. He is essentially saying this is
not a "presidential impeachment" because if it was he is
constitutionally required to be there.
The article says "Shall" not "May".

The Pelosi acolytes needed this. Right, Wayne?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!