justan justan is offline

Default "Reportedly" is another word for...

True North Wrote in message:r
On Friday, 12 February 2021 at 22:26:59 UTC-4, Alex wrote: John wrote: ...BULL****. As I've said before, 'reportedly' means nothing. Wayne and Harry publish so many anti-Trump crap with the word 'reportedly' used continuously. Yet they seem to believe every word. The Trump defense did a good job making the Dems look like **** today. -- Freedom Isn't Free! I agree with this post in its entirety.Wow...talk about planting a big wet kiss on The Johns' stinky ass!If y'all had a lick of sense you'd be embarrassed.

You didnt get it did you? He was mocking you.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html