[email protected] 345...@gmail.com is offline

Default Some good news on the Covid front

On Thursday, February 11, 2021 at 5:54:20 PM UTC-5, Keyser Söze wrote:

I think Biden has improved the distribution of the vaccine and
apparently has contracted to buy more of it than Trump did.

You might want to tell Cuomo and Newsome that. You know, the governors of NY and CA. They were both on the NBC news tonight saying they had no vaccines and whining that they need more. Meanwhile my state has been delivered about one-third of what they wanted this week, and half of what they were promised, again reported by local NBC news.

Seems that old Joe isn't speeding anything up. In fact, while Fauci is saying that is will be "open season" in April for everyone to get a vaccine, Biden is saying that we'll still be short of vaccines at the end of the summer. So who is lying?

The next 4 years will be one senior moment after another from the WH.