Peggie Hall

Default Finding info on my boat

Wayne.B wrote:
My personal firewall does a good job blocking pop ups, noxious
scripts, tracking cookies, etc. Any web page which won't display on
Netscape 4.7 is over designed and too MS centric in my opinion.

That may be true, but it won't change the fact that in another year you
won't be use very many websites unless you upgrade to current
technology. I don't like it either, but it's a case of evolve or perish.

--
Peggie

http://www.seaworthy.com/html/get_ri...oat_odors.html