John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default Yo Donnie

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 09:56:35 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Thursday, 11 February 2021 at 12:26:13 UTC-4, John H wrote:
In our discussion of motorcycles, I had forgotten an important factor. That
factor is GVWR or Gross Vehicle Weight Rating. This is the maximum amount of
weight that your vehicle can handle safely. If the photo below is you, then you
really need to check the GVWR of whatever motorcycle in which you're interested.

https://funkyimg.com/i/3aHGN.jpg
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Well, well JohnnyMop!
I see y'all have reverted to your usual self .
Thanks to you and Ditzy Dan for proving me right time after time.

You mean to say that really is you? Well, I'll be damned!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!